That’s right, if you’ve been away, on holiday or generally just too busy… Christmas is now rapidly approaching. With approximately 7 weeks until Christmas there is still plenty of time to get those last minute briefs locked in. However, as we know, if you leave it too late you’ll miss out on the best locations.
There have been some interesting developments in the world of venues with the redevelopment of arguably one of Australia’s best shopping centres along with massive works in Sydney coming to a close.
As we start to shift our focus to 2017, Sprout would like to thank everyone for their support through 2016 and look forward to a great year ahead.
SHOPPING CENTRE NEWS
The latest refurbishment features over 100 new retailers, including new international flagship stores as well as the Southern Hemisphere’s first-to-market LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, two new dining precincts, a Hoyts digital cinema complex, and Australia’s first shopping centre dealership of American electric car manufacturer Tesla Motors.
The development, which has been under construction for more than two years, will be completed in various stages over the next twelve months, with the new premium retail, entertainment, dining and luxury offerings set to mark one of the largest milestones in the centre’s 56-year history.
Fun fact: 2,700 panels in the new glass roof.
• 100+ new retailers, including new international flagship stores
• Luxury international labels opening their first Melbourne stores
• Two new dining precincts including a new dining terrace and food offerings with celebrity chefs
• A new state-of-the-art Hoyts digital cinema complex
• LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
• Tesla Motors’ first dealership in a shopping centre
• World-class architecture
• Extended parking